4/22/14

Top Ten Characters Who Piss Me Off

Top Ten Tuesday was created over at the Broke and the Bookish. I really enjoy their blog so please go and check them out!

(Some of these I really hate and some just pissed me off)

1. Ash from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Just to mention, I've only read Obsidian. Maybe she'll become really awesome in the next books but Jesus that girl pissed me off! I wanted to give her the finger a LOT!

2. Thomas from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. What a stupid guy is he. First [potential spoilers] he kills his best friend, acts like he's the best guy in the world for doing so and then begs June, Metias' little sister, for mercy. Screw you!

3. Commander Jameson also from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Ugh. She sucks.

4. Suprisingly Four from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. Before you go all angry on me, let me explain myself. I loved Four in Divergent and Insurgent. He was amazing. But Allegiant on the other hand... Four became this stupid guy [potential spoiler] complaining about his genes. I still love him and I kept hoping throughout the book that Four would change back to the guy I love. So I don't hate him but he did piss me off.

5. Bellatrix LeStrange from the Harry Potter Series by Queen J.K. Rowling. I love this woman. She's awesome. But [potential spoiler] killing Sirius Black... Girl, you crossed a line!

6. President Snow from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I know, pretty obvious, but still. He needs to be mentioned.

7.  Queen Titania from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. She pissed me off by yelling at Meghan. I mean, she has a reason obviously but still. Don't. (She overreacted)

8. Hera from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. She was mean and did things that just make me SO angry.

9. Gaea also from the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. I seem to be pissed off by all the bad guys. Oh well, that's why they're here, right?

10. Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. God, even thinking about him makes me want to scream. 

Leave a comment below if you enjoyed this and if you (don't) agree with my picks! 

3 comments:

  1. President Snow definitely is one horrible man! That's why he makes a perfect villain - he is a good contrast to Katniss. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just terrible! I agree about the contrast, that really helped in the story. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete