4/21/14

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

 Description on the back of the book:
 
Starting over sucks. 

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring...until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up. And then he opened his mouth. 

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens. The hot alien living next door marks me. You heard me. Alien. 

Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don't kill him first, that is.
                                                                                                            

I l-o-v-e-d this book. Absolutely adored it. It is amaze-balls. As Katy would say totally swoonworthy! Daemon is the awesomest but most infuriating character EVER. Katy is part of the reason I started this blog (hence the title of my blog). I loved how she freaked out over packages with new-release books and in general was a booklover. When I read the first page and saw her mention her blog I was hooked. I mean, you can't go wrong with a booklover. Seriously. Dee is also an amazing character and a great friend. At first I thought she would be bitchy and arrogant but I was wrong. She was cool and sweet and really enjoyed Katy's company.

This book is book 1 of the Lux series. The other books out right now are called Onyx, Opal and Origin. I've got them all! I've only read like one page of Onyx but it was already amazing!

If you want a read that immediately hooks you and doesn't let you go until the end then you have found your book! 

Leave a comment down below telling me what you thought of it or why you would (not) like to read it.

My Rating:  

No comments:

Post a Comment