4/27/14

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Marathoning a series is fun but reading this one and having to realize that there's only one left, is not fun. I'm talkin' about my baby Opal. I <3 it

The Amazon description:
The Lux series continues with the third installment of this riveting paranormal YA series. No one is like Daemon Black. When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn't fooling around. Doubting him isn't something I'll do again, and now that we've made it through the rough patches, well...There's a lot of spontaneous combustion going on. But even he can't protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love. After everything, I'm no longer the same Katy. I'm different...And I'm not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I'm capable. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won't turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever. Together we're stronger...and they know it.
                                                                                                            
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
THIS BOOK!
At first I couldn't get into this book, which is crazy if I look back. I don't exactly know why but when I did get into it, it was AMAZEBALLS. 
This one has got to be my favorite out of the ones I've read. I'm currently reading Origin and it's making me really sad but also laugh out loud.

You should definitely check out the Lux series. You will not be disappointed. Believe me. It's action-packed, funny and it has DAEMON BLACK in it. I know you want to read it now.

My Rating:
                                                                                  
 
Spoilery section:
Don't continue on reading this if you haven't read the book because it will ruin everything.
Last chance. Go.

THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER. FINALLY. I loved it so much when they were together because they are the best. I was fangirling everytime they were close. #ship
But like three quarters of the way through I was like: this ending will be or really good or suckishly bad. It was the second.

The end. Oh, the lovely end. (sarcastic voice). I hate you.

 Why must you do this to me, Jennifer? Why? I know it was kind of expected but I don't want it. If they don't get back together in Origin or the next, I will want to do not so nice things to Jennifer. I still love you, by the way. 

Is there one person on this earth that likes Blake? If so, how? I hate him. I knew something was off when he came back and when Katy got onyx on herself when they tried to free Beth and I was right. This is one of the times I'm sad to be right. I wish it'd gone differently.

I had to stay up till like 11:30 P.M. to finish it. In a way it was worth but in another way, it sucked. There I was, on the couch, crying. All I could think was: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
This was my review with a spoilery section. Let me know if you liked it and if I should keep on doing this. I enjoyed it a lot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment